Popular IV Nutrients:
Intravenous (IV) vitamin infusions are your opportunity to quickly boost your immune function, energy level, focus and mood. They deliver high quality vitamins and minerals targeted at supporting your body’s chemistry and natural resilience.
Unlike oral vitamin supplements, IV therapy bypasses the digestive tract and potential issues with nutrient absorption. It is an ideal nutrient replacement therapy for those with chronic digestive complaints, inflammatory bowel diseases and limited diets. A variety of health complaints can improve with IV vitamins, including migraines, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, allergies, hypertension and chronic pain. It is also a popular therapy for general wellness support and muscle recovery for athletes.
At Framework Integrative Medicine, we offer IV vitamin combinations for everything from general nutrient replenishment, to targeted infusions for patients complaining of musculoskeletal pain, inflammatory disorders and chronic anxiety.
• Magnesium: Essential for heart health, bone health, muscle function, nerve function, relaxation and energy production. IV magnesium may be helpful in addressing migraine symptoms, high blood pressure, chronic stress, chronic pain, and muscle recovery after workouts.
• Calcium: While mostly found in our bones and teeth, calcium also plays a vital role in heart health, muscle function and recovery, nerve activity, and our most basic cellular functions. It works in synergy with magnesium and may be helpful in reducing muscle spasms, bone loss, and immune function.
• B-Complex: Eight essential B-vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate, B12) are the key players in all of your body’s major organ systems and metabolic processes. They fuel our metabolism, build our hormones, synthesize DNA and create neurotransmitters such as serotonin. They also play an active role in the immune system, brain function, and overall nervous system health.
B-vitamin deficiencies can occur at any age and contribute to frequent health complaints such as headaches, chronic fatigue, brain fog, depression, muscle weakness, and numbness. Day to day stress and frequent exercise can deplete your B-vitamins, as will long-term use of numerous prescription and over-the-counter medications. These include oral contraceptive pills, antacids, acid suppressors such as Zantac, painkillers like Ibuprofen, antihypertensive and antidiabetic medications.
IV B-complex may help with energy, mood, exercise endurance and recovery, metabolism, and migraines.
• Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12): Vitamin B12 deficiency becomes more common as we age and is more likely to occur with certain diets and medications. It is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells, normal brain development and nervous system function. Methylcobalamin is the metabolically active form of B12 and the preferred nutrient for addressing deficiency. IV delivery of this nutrient may be helpful in addressing certain types of anemia, chronic fatigue, depression, and neuropathy.
• Vitamin C: Essential for healthy immune function, tissue repair in all areas of the body, and protection against daily oxidative stress. It helps us to absorb iron, maintain healthy cholesterol levels, heal wounds, and reduce inflammation.
IV vitamin C can be delivered as an antioxidant therapy or an oxidative therapy depending on the dose and therapeutic goal. It may help to boost your natural immune function, speed up tissue healing after surgery, improve the appearance of your skin, and support your heart’s health.
• Glutathione: The master antioxidant of the cells, crucial to our body’s ability to neutralize environmental toxins, repair DNA, regulate our immune response, and control inflammation. Our glutathione levels are depleted by chronic illness, nutritional deficiencies, stress, and infections.
IV glutathione quickly boosts antioxidant levels and may help to address symptoms of inflammatory disorders such as autoimmune diseases, reduce chronic pain, increase energy, and aid detoxification after chemical exposures.
• Phosphatidylcholine: Essential to the health and functioning of cell membranes, smooth muscle function, heart rate regulation, and cognitive function. It enhances each cell’s capacity to efficiently eliminate toxins and provides choline for the production of one of the nervous system’s primary neurotransmitters, acetylcholine.
IV phosphatidylcholine can support the body’s natural detoxification processes and may help to boost mitochondrial function, improve memory, and relieve some early symptoms of neurological disorders.
We welcome new patients
Whether you are sick, struggling with complex chronic health symptoms or simply need your annual physical, we are here for you. We know the first visit can be a bit overwhelming, so we provide you with your new patient forms ahead of time so you can come and focus on what matters most: Your top health goals for the day.